2011 Edge to Alaska

I am just hoping for the day you tell me it is on the slow boat instead of the slow train. I know the boat takes about a week from Seattle to Anchorage then just a 45 minute drive to the dealer... it will even have to pass my house on the way. Woo Hoo! I just hope the snow stays away till then. I would like a week or so of driving it on dry pavement.

The one time I shipped a car down (for college) I picked it up in Tacoma - probably a 50/50 chance, but Kent is just next door to both. Probably have to be trucked to the dock. Woo Hoo if only it gets on a boat in the next day or so.... oh fingers crossed to the great shipping gods.

And so many thanks to you Cyber for all that you do! I agree this could easily be someone's full time job, so I appreciate you doing it for us. Can't wait to post pics of my new ride.

Here you go.

In Transit Received - (Cj & M Transport Inc) Ramp 72, Orillia, WA on Sep-14-2010, 11:03 PT.

Thanks so much Cyberdman. I will wait till later next week to bump this back up to see if it is on a boat yet. I am thinking there won't be any real change until Wednesday or Thursday of next week, knowing the barge schedule to AK and all.

You continue to provide a wonderful service to ford customers. Thanks many times over for being so generous with your time.

Carrie

In Transit Arrived - Ship Name # KO787N (Horizon Lines) Anchorage, AK on Sep-19-2010, 19:14 AKT

ETA the week of Oct-05-2010.

:)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! I was hoping for an update but my dealer told me the boat wouldn't be going till late this week so was just sitting on my hands to hear back from him.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help.