Please help with tracking '11 Mustang

VIN: 1ZVBP8EM8B5143571

Car was supposedly built on 8/19 and has supposedly left the factory, but the dealer is having difficulty tracking it and determining an accurate ETA. Dealer supposedly received a car with a neighboring VIN a few days ago, so I'm not sure if that means something is wrong, or that the car will be here soon. Any help in tracking it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

In Transit

Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 76259 (Cassens Transport Co), then

Received - Obob2391 (CSX Transportation) Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI Sep-05-2010, 11:22 ET

Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Sep-05-2010, 06:42 ET.

So as of the weekend it looks like it is sitting on a CSX rail ramp in New Boston awaiting further action. Probably will ship soon. No ETA listed.

In Transit

Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 76259 (Cassens Transport Co), then

Received - Obob2391 (CSX Transportation) Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI Sep-05-2010, 11:22 ET

Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Sep-05-2010, 06:42 ET.

So as of the weekend it looks like it is sitting on a CSX rail ramp in New Boston awaiting further action. Probably will ship soon. No ETA listed.

Thank you very much for this information!!!

So does this mean it's on a ramp awaiting shipment via rail to our area? And is it normal for it to take this long between final assembly and shipping?

Thanks for that Jason. Looks awesome! Kind of puts it all in perspective for me. I hope you enjoy it!

We're loving the car so far, and it has really exceeded my expectations in almost every way. Definitely worth the wait. Hopefully it stops raining soon so we can enjoy it with the top down!

Thanks again for all the help you provide here.

Edited by jason202