Asking for help tracking '11 V6 Mustang

Hello Blue Oval Membrs!

I am writing to ask your help tracking and update the status for my 2011 V6 Premium Coup VIN # 1zvbp8am4b5149129. I realize you do this as time allows and I really appreciate your help. Lots of stuff at my dealer waiting to be installed, this is going to be a sweet ride!

Cyberdman:

I know you're busy, but if you a few minutes, would you mind checking to see if my Kona Blue Pony came down the line today in Flat Rock? VIN # 1zvbp8am4b5149129. Thanks a million from Nashville, Tn. for doing this so early in the morning.

Edited by Tnplanedoc

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Cyberdman ! Your graciousness and initiative helping Ford enthusiasts tracking their new purchases is sincerely appreciated by all.

Cyberdman:

When you have an opportunity, would you please check for an update. Vin # 1zvbp8am4b5149129.

Thanks a million.

Edited by Tnplanedoc

In Transit Received - (Jack Cooper Transport Co Inc - Convoy # 00741) Ramp 53, Wayne Asy, MI Sep-21-2010, 13:36 ET

Thanks a million Cyberdman. We all sincerely appreciate your willingness to assist us. This is a really sweet Pony and I am about to far out in anticipation of its arrival! Please extend my gratefulness to all your fellow Ford associates for producing the best cars in the world.

Have a great day!

Looking over your order I think it may have been a mis-build. There was an amendment on 9/25, Non-Chrome pkg. They may have missed something and are correcting it. This is of course just a guess, it doesn't say so, but your list of things completed seems a bit out of order.

Edited by cyberdman

Looking over your order I think it may have been a mis-build. There was an amendment on 9/25, Non-Chrome pkg. They may have missed something and are correcting it. This is of course just a guess, it doesn't say so, but your list of things completed seems a bit out of order.

Cyberdman:

Don't take any time tracking it down, your efforts are better spent helping others. But, if you were to guess, would it be that my Mustang did not leave as indicated on the 21st and its still somewhere in the system? Perhaps that explains why my dealer couldn't find in his "Vehicle Visibility" screen late yesterday afternoon.

Thanks ever so much.

This is just a guess - don't quote me, but they may have identified an issue they want to correct in the field before shipping and they aren't stopping production for it. Your vehicle shipped from the Auto Alliance plant to a giant holding lot over at Wayne Assembly. In my book that is the only reason they would do such a thing ... or unless there was a mechanical problem with the shipper / convoy to rail system - but stuff like that usually shows up on the visability report if that is the case.

This is just a guess - don't quote me, but they may have identified an issue they want to correct in the field before shipping and they aren't stopping production for it. Your vehicle shipped from the Auto Alliance plant to a giant holding lot over at Wayne Assembly. In my book that is the only reason they would do such a thing ... or unless there was a mechanical problem with the shipper / convoy to rail system - but stuff like that usually shows up on the visability report if that is the case.

Cyberdman:

My sincere appreciation for your extra efforts tracking down all this. I suppose I just need to take a couple deep breaths and relax a few more days.

I hope you have a great day!