Help with Tracking new Mustang 1ZVBP8FF6B5147960

Making it's way through production. ETA is listed the week of Sept 24th, but I think that is a bit premature.

Thanks for you help with tracking we all appreciate it. But it's strange because Ford CS told me it was it transit on the 10th. Is that weird for them to tell me that?

"In transit" is way too general. That could also simply mean it is going to another ramp to be sent through the upfitter to get additional production stuff.

Thanks for all that you do. My dealer is not interested in helping--I like my salesperson and my dealer but they are so large and I am just one person.

Now CS has the dreaded "Awaiting shipment" tag on my car. I guess if I am on your first page tomorrow I'll get another update, if things have changed that is.

Thank you for helping all of us.

I ordered a Mustang August 1, 2010 and have not been given any update or a vin number from the dealership within the first 6 weeks. Is there anyone who knows how to track the production of the car without a vin number? I do have the order number? Has anyone been given an estimated arrival time of 6-8 weeks and not been notified a week or two in advance whats happening with their car? Thanks.