Vehicle Tracking VIN # 2FMDK4KC1BBA18546

Can someone please help me get the current status of my 2011 Edge Limited? Dealer has been no help!

I know it came off the assembly line on September 1st. Then on September 3rd the status was changed to "body company"? I have never figured out what that means. Each time I talked to someone at Ford CSC, I got a different response on what that meant. Finally, this morning, CSC told me the status changed to "awaiting shipment". I know that means I'm getting closer to delivery, but I would like to get confirmation that is has left, or will be leaving, Oakville soon, and any transportation tracking information that is available.

Thanks for all your help! I've been a loyal new Ford owner and driver for 15 years ('95 F-150; '00 Mustang GT; '03 Expedition; and soon . . . . '11 Edge).

Thank you cyberdman! I will follow up with the dealer on Friday and see if they can give me an update. I may trouble you again in a week or so if I don't hear anything.

UPDATE: I drove by the Ford dealer today to check on something else and the vehicle was delivered to them late Saturday. I stopped by Friday and they didn't have any update and were going to call me on Saturday. Of course they didn't, but it doesn't matter now because the vehicle is here!

Thanks, Cyberdman for your help!

Edited by RCF20676