locked?

So sad this got locked. Thanks Cyberdman for all your help - it was and is greatly appreciated.

LOCKED?

Maybe you mean this?: In order to post in this forum, you will have had have made 10 posts on this site.

I think this above might be a better idea... Somewhere this has gotten out of hand.. It went from a date of being built, to what train-car it's on. To who loaded or unloaded it, to Well something is really messed up, because my dealer told me I should get it in 2-3 weeks and it has now been 5 weeks.

That's why FORD doesn't do this.. I ordered an Escape beginning of Oct. and it didn't show up til end of April. I ORDERED IT. Orders are always time consuming. That's why the Company builds a lot of different models and dealers stock them in case you might want to buy one off the lot.

People need to calm down and quit freaking out. Perhaps Cyberdman would be best to just issue build dates and or a window sticker. I don't want to see him possibly get into trouble at work, even doing what he does. So back off the requests/demands.. You ( you the general public) are putting too much pressure on him and more than likely, it is going to end, because of it.

Edited by Critic

I was just trying to say thanks to cyberdman for doing what he did. I didn't mean to say I didn't understand why it was being locked down. Unfortunately some of us don't have dealers that help or give any information concerning orders. That isn't Fords fault or anything, just commenting on the frustration.