f150 2010 or 2011

denp

OK! I really need your help on this one. I can get a brand new 2010 xlt at a good price, 4x4, 5.4L....a 2011 will cost me around 4.000$ more, Should i go 2010 or 2011 ??

Depends. Do you want a few more ponies under the hood, and a few more miles out of a tank of gas, or would you rather have a few more dollars in your pocket? We can't help with that decision.

I recently faced the same decision and went with the 2010. As cool as the new engine lineup is, I ended up feeling more comfortable with the 5.4.

The EB is exciting. It seems like a major Ford win, and I think that's great. But I'm not the type to be an early adopter of that kind of technology.

If I went with a 2011, I would want the 6.2. But IIRC, it's not available in SuperCrew with the 6.5 ft bed. That's the configuration I really wanted.

A friend has an F150 with the 5.4. I think I'll be quite happy with it.

And the more attractive pricing on the 2010 was a nice plus.

I am in the same boat. Just waiting for the MPG ratings to come out. I am leaning towards the 2010 4.6 3v engine but if the 5.0 comes in above 20mpg I am getting a 2011.

WOW, if you want gas mileage, then go for the 2011. It's a no brainer. Everything 2011 will be much more fuel efficient and better power anyway.

WOW, if you want gas mileage, then go for the 2011. It's a no brainer. Everything 2011 will be much more fuel efficient and better power anyway.

For more power and better mpg go for the 2011.

If you want to save money buy the 2010 but remember that if you buy it you are basically getting last year's model so when you go to trade it in or sell it, it will be worth less since it is technically one year older than a 2011 model. I don't know how much less it would be worth but it might be pretty close to what you are saving by buying the 2010

Wondering if the 2011 has a new dashboard,or new instrumentation, different from the 2010 ?? If someone knows the answer help!!

Go here to take a look at the interiors of the two trucks

2011 - Click here

2010 - Click Here

Decide for yourself, but from what I read and seen, they are pretty much the same except for the LCD production screen in the 2011. You can find more about it at the Ford Web site.