1FTFW1EV1AKE69154

I can throw a random series of numbers and letters out there too. Is there something you want, I'm not a mind reader?

Sorry. I carefully read everything I could find about guidelines for being respectful of your time and appreciative of this volunteer service you provide. I came to the conclusion, apparently erroneously, that conciseness was important. Given the context that this is a forum entirely for the purpose of requests for tracking ordered vehicles, I figured the VIN was all you needed or wanted.

My post was an honest and carefully designed effort to not irritate a kind person who is doing favors for people. And I apparently failed.

Again, my apologies.

Let me try this again.

Could you please check the status of my F150 order? The VIN is 1FTFW1EV1AKE69154.

Thanks!

First of all, I really, really, really appreciate that you read the readmes, stickies and such - no one seems to want to care enough to do that.

Secondly, no problem - you didn't irritate me - I was kinda giving you a hard time a bit. I guess I could've put in a little smiley or something. Yes, I like conciseness, but I also need to know what you want - I'm not a mind reader. Some people just want window stickers, others just want build dates, or to know if it is in production or when it may ship, and some only want a certain date and actually get info from their dealers.

You are scheduled to start production on Oct 11.

• 3 weeks later...