Tracking 2011 F350

Thanks in advance! VIN is 1FT8W3BT7BEB19616. My dealer is closing his doors October 1st and don't know how much more they will be able to help.

If the dealership is closing his doors on the 1st and the truck isn't scheduled to arrive until the following week. How are you going to get your truck and get it registered and everything else.

If the dealership is closing his doors on the 1st and the truck isn't scheduled to arrive until the following week. How are you going to get your truck and get it registered and everything else.

First Cyberdman Thanks much appreciated!!!

The dealership is closing on the first but we will finish the paperwork ( financing, DMV, Etc ) today and have lunch with the crew! When the truck is here the owner and salesman will meet me in Shafter for the trade-in and new vehicle delivery.

If they are closing why are they accepting trade-ins? What are they going to do with it? This doesn't make a lot of sense.

I have been a customer with them for 17 years. Ford gave them the shut down news last week, so they are honoring the deal. It is sad, since the people have been wonderful to deal with, the big town guy, not so friendly!

Ok. Yeah that is a bummer when you have a good relationship with a business like that that you depend on and they have to close their doors. Good luck.

They have been great to deal with. Met with the owner yesterday and did the financing. He has faith that our Creator has a new and bigger plan for him!

Just wondering, but did the truck make it in and out of Mira Loma?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update. Would be great if it made it home today!

Cyberdman, Thanks again for your work. I watched the truck be unloaded on the fourth of October! Purchased the last new vehicle from Holiday Ford in Shafter, CA. This truck is an awesome vehicle. I will send some pictures as soon as I can!