Front seat config code

I ordered a F-350 Lariat crew cab last night and had some concern about the front seat configuration code that was used on the order. I'm looking for the 40/20/40 seat in the front, I NEED that middle seat (4 kids/wife). The code that's in the latest config guide is 8 for the 40/20/40 leather split bench but the one on my DORA says 6 (LTHR 40/20/40). The general manager and sales manager at the dealer reassured me it was correct but I'm skeptical. If this truck shows up with 5 seats, it'll make for a long winter. If anyone has a way of confirming that 6 is correct for the front seat 40/20/40 configuration, I'd really appreciate it. My copy of the DORA also reflects that it's a Job 2 build so maybe the code changed? Thanks in advance.

Replying to my own question. I got confirmation that there was a code change and 6 is the correct one for the 40/20/40 config.

I'm anxious already. I ordered a 2000 F250 V10 back in late '99 and just sold that truck about a month or so ago. Was sad to see it go as it served me well for so many years but with 4 kids, I needed more space (ordered a CC).

• 2 months later...

Replying to my own question. I got confirmation that there was a code change and 6 is the correct one for the 40/20/40 config.

I'm anxious already. I ordered a 2000 F250 V10 back in late '99 and just sold that truck about a month or so ago. Was sad to see it go as it served me well for so many years but with 4 kids, I needed more space (ordered a CC).

can you get the captains / console in the rear of a crew cab withouth a KR package?