Class action lawsuit against CAW from members of 1520??

Stap guy

Class action lawsuit against CAW  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join a class action lawsuit against the CAW because of the age discrimination in the closure agreement at STAP?

• Yes, the current agreement is unacceptable
    • No, the current agreement is fair

Will this change our fate...absolutely not! But Scott and Dennis stood @ that podium with the national reps and blatantly lied to each and every person at the meeting. For that I want accountability.

Is Scott ever on the floor, NO! He is busy going to Oakvillle and Windsor learning to be a benefits rep so he can take it from a senior guy!

Dennis was a benefits rep for years. You can't believe that he didn't know the info that was given to us was wrong.

The job of both Scott and Dennis is to look out for our best interests even if it means standing up to Lewenza and his cronies. I feel they failed us on all accounts. Several people asked for more than 2 hours to decide on this contract and were denied. Why on earth would they not give us time to understand the implications of the deal??

As for your accusations against Oakvilee and Windsor. The national decided they would vote on our closing agreement. Maybe Scott, Dennis and the rest of the bargaining committee should have barred that from happening. Again they failed us!!

For anyone wanting to go to Oakville I would suggest they look at what the union has allowed to do with the Windsor people. TEMPS!! I find it diificult to fathom that the same will not happen in Oakville. The precident has been set!

Some Windsor people are backj in Oakville this week.