MKX Vehicle Tracking Request

Hello Cyberdman,

First, let me say that I think this is a wonderful service that you offer us eagerly awaiting future Ford owners. :D

I ordered a 2011 MKX on September 13th, and just received my VIN earlier this week - finally!

Can you please update me on the status of my vehicle, whether it is still in production or in transit?

My vehicle VIN is 2LMDJ8JK6BBJ09125

Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance

Hello Cyberdman,

First, let me say that I think this is a wonderful service that you offer us eagerly awaiting future Ford owners. :D

I ordered a 2011 MKX on September 13th, and just received my VIN earlier this week - finally!

Can you please update me on the status of my vehicle, whether it is still in production or in transit?

My vehicle VIN is 2LMDJ8JK6BBJ09125

Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance

Sorry to bother you, but I have not received any response and thought maybe my post was overlooked. I believe you said to do a BUMP to bring this back up to top if no response from you.

Thank you

Looks like it is in the final stages of production. Should ship out any day now. No ETA listed right now.

Thank you very much for the progress update on my VIN 2LMDJ8JK6BBJ09125

I was told that production actually finished last week and the vehicle was awaiting shipping then, which is weird.

Anyways I sure hope it ships soon, it's already over 2 weeks late from what my dealer originally promised me :( and I'm over anxious to get the pick up call and start enjoying it!

I will check back soon.

Rgds & Thnx

Looks like it is in the final stages of production. Should ship out any day now. No ETA listed right now.

Good day!

I got a call last night from my dealer saying that the car is scheduled to ship, And it will be received on Nov. 11th. I'm very excited! :)

Can you please confirm if this info is correct, And perhaps see if there is an assigned rail car number for me? I've gotten bad data from my dealer before, don't want to be let down again.

Much appreciated Cyberdman.

Have a great day!

Looks like as of last evening it is at the plant getting ready to ship

In Transit - Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX973981 (Canadian National Railways) Ramp 60, Oakville Asy, ON Nov-07-2010, 17:00 ET.

ETA right now says Nov-12-2010.

Good day,

Thank you very much for your last update, I can't believe it's Finally almost here! :hyper:

Can I please trouble you to get one last update status too see exactly where the car is located now, and if the ETA is still tomorrow Nov. 12 or perhaps if it might even arrive today at my dealer??

I would love to drive my new ride this weekend!

My VIN once again is 2LMDJ8JK6BBJ09125.

Much appreciated once again,

Have a nice day.

In Transit - Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX973981 (Canadian National Railways) Montasyar, PQ on Nov-11-2010, 01:40 ET.

ETA Nov-15-2010.

Cyberdman,

Thank you so much for the update, my dealer confirmed with me today Nov. 15th as well, it hasn't been unloaded from the rail car yet ... so much for my weekend fun :(

Appreciate all your info.

Best regards.

M

Looks like last night it was being loaded onto a truck.

In Transit Received - 07b87 (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 61, Montreal, QC Nov-11-2010, 20:07 ET.

Dealer called this morning ... after 10 long weeks it's finally here :happy feet:

Going to pick it up tonight!

Thanks for all your updates, very much appreciated.