Mustang GT tracking help

I was wondering if something is amiss as i ordered my 2011 Mustang GT on 10/11/2011 got a Vin and build date a week to ten days later from my dealer and still can see the window sticker for the car which is suppose to be built Nov 8 2011 all i can get is "The VIN entered was not found in our system. VIN requested is 1ZVBP8CF2B5160242" when i use the search link. I have heard once you get a vin you get a window sticker a week or two before the build but i have also heard of a few getting built and the window sticker showing up very near the build week or in fact during.

I know these things take time and i just want to know i am not messing something up looking for the window sticker.

Thanks so much and if i forgot or misread something i am sorry in advance for your time..

2011 Mustang GT brembo 6mt kona blue blah blah blah ;)

ordered 10/11/2011 build date 11/08/2011

vin 1ZVBP8CF2B5160242

First of all, there is no hard-fast rule for when your window sticker shows up. People that tell you there is are only speculating. Keep checking it will eventually show up.

As far as your vehicle is concerned. Your actual date to start production is Nov 12th, not the 8th. Whoever told you the 8th, told you wrong. The Nov 8th date is your "Scheduled to Week" date, meaning sometime that week your car will start production. Shortly after they figure out what week you are scheduled, they will figure out when your built will start, also known as your "Scheduled to Day" date. That day is Nov 12th.

Well allrighty then I thank you and will keep looking for my window sticker :) Ok as usual i cant keep thing right when i am excited and i am getting excited about this car it seems :)

the build date was actually the build week of the 8th MY BAD again. So that makes me feel better i got the right info just processed it wrong LOL

Question not know how the line works is a car started on a friday done that week or will it be a friday monday car ??

Again thank you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on my Mustang GT?

vin

1ZVBP8CF2B5160242

and on a side not i have a question . Is it better to post a request in the morning or more towards the mid afternoon time frame for a most current update ? or do they only update your info once a day ?

Again THANKS for your help :)

Thanks for asking, you can ask whenever you want, but I like to handle the bulk of the days requests early in the morning. That works out bestfor my schedule. So if you ask in the afternoon, I'll handle it early next morning.

In any case ...

In Transit - Shipped Rail - Railcar # CP 556225 (Canadian National Railways ) Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI on Dec-01-2010, 16:00 ET.

No current ETA.

Alright thats close enough at that time it must be waiting to be loaded on a truck for the 4 hr drive east to greet me :)

Thanks i'll be back for maybe two more updates then i should be able to post up a pic of this in real life color :)

Thanks for your time and patience with me and everyone you help here it makes the waiting so much more fun :)

Later :)

Rod M

looking for a friday bump as to where the GT is now :)

vin 1ZVBP8CF2B5160242

also is your avatar from DOOM or Duke Nuke'm ? or something all together different ?

Thanks

Enjoy your weekend looks like its going to snow here !

Rod M

Ok if i could only have the time i spent dieing at the hands of those meanies ! i would be a lot younger :)

Thanks for the update LOL if we can call it that and enjoy the weekend.. not sure where you are but we are suppose to get over a half a foot of snow on Sat. i hope you are someplace warm :)

I'll poke back in next week :)

RM