Priority 1

PitCritter

I finally got my DORA today. It looks like all good news. All the options look perfect, but most importantly, it's listed as Type 1 priority 1. The way I see it, that means that as soon as the engineers give the OKTS, my truck gets built. Since it's an FX2, I assume that it'll get built at KCAP, therefore we may still be talking about Dec 1 for production, and then delivery before Christmas.

Am I reading it right?

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got my DORA today. It looks like all good news. All the options look perfect, but most importantly, it's listed as Type 1 priority 1. The way I see it, that means that as soon as the engineers give the OKTS, my truck gets built. Since it's an FX2, I assume that it'll get built at KCAP, therefore we may still be talking about Dec 1 for production, and then delivery before Christmas.

Am I reading it right?

What is the status of your order, I am still waiting for mine?

The webpage below has a really good explanation of the ordering process:

http://www.raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=2346&highlight=priority+codes

I put my order in, and my dealer said it was "picked up by Ford". I didn't realize, until reading the website above, about the DORA -- I don't have a copy from my dealer, so I'll need to stop by to make sure there isn't a mistake on the order.

• 4 weeks later...