order tracking

Just out of curiousity ... if you "know" nothing is happening until the 6th, why are you even in here asking for information now? That is kind of a waste of my time. As it happens, lucky for you, what you know and what I know are 2 totally different things.

In Production - Body Shop - Autoalliance International Inc, MI on Dec-01-2010.

Very preliminary ETA set for the week of Dec-23-2010.

Just out of curiousity ... if you "know" nothing is happening until the 6th, why are you even in here asking for information now? That is kind of a waste of my time. As it happens, lucky for you, what you know and what I know are 2 totally different things.

In Production - Body Shop - Autoalliance International Inc, MI on Dec-01-2010.

Very preliminary ETA set for the week of Dec-23-2010.

Thanks, I have observed through this forum, that you "know" way more than the average person on here, I was just going by the window sticker...Thanks a lot!

Not yet, but it has been produced, released and sent out. It just arrived at the rail yard so should be shipping out very soon.

In Transit - Received - Obob2241 (Csx Transportation) Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI Dec-06-2010, 23:28 ET.

ETA the week of Dec-15-2010.

:bandance:

Not yet, but it has been produced, released and sent out. It just arrived at the rail yard so should be shipping out very soon.

In Transit - Received - Obob2241 (Csx Transportation) Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI Dec-06-2010, 23:28 ET.

ETA the week of Dec-15-2010.

Awesome!! Thanks so Much!!

Yep.

Shipped Rail - Railcar # CNA 704114 (Csx Transportation) ...

Latest:

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation) Connellsv, PA Dec-10-2010, 07:05 ET

ETA Dec-16-2010!

GREAT!! getting close!! Thanks!!

May I refer you both to a very important rule here ...

10.) I appreciate civility and I enjoy please and thank yous. However, please keep the extra chitchat to a minimum because it helps me sort through threads I haven't upated yet and ones I have.

Please - no extra discussions in the tracking threads. This keeps the thread unnecessarily active and keeps it popping up for me when there are no requests for info. If you want to talk amongst yourselfs - keep it to PMs. Thanks.