2011 F150 XLT SuperCrew 5.0L

Hello!

I ordered on November 26, and the dealer told me that the "order has been picked up by Ford", but that's all I know at the moment.

Dealer # F56549

Order # 0111

Basic Description:

F150 SuperCrew XLT 4x4

5.0L Engine

3.73 axle with E-locker

6.5' Bed

Black Exterior / Steel Grey Interior

I'll be pimping with 17" wheels since I didn't get the chrome package which upgrades you to 18" wheels. :)

Appreciate it!

Edited by jmmec

See your salesperson. Either they lied and your order has not actually been placed yet, they made a mistake or those are the wrong numbers. There is absolutely no F150 in the system under that combination of dealer code / order numbers. I see 2 Transit Connects and that is it.

Hmmm... I can't explain, but the printout I have shows the Dealer/Order #s above, but it is not the official DORA (I don't have a copy of that).

My salesperson just called and said that the truck is scheduled to go into production on Monday (the 13th) with VIN 1FTFW1EF2BFA47669. I was able to download the window sticker and it is definitely my truck.

EDIT: I just noticed that the sticker shows a 'scheduled' build date of 12/16.

I'm curious what information you show for the VIN?

Thanks!

Edited by jmmec

Since you are leaving for vacation at 3pm, I was wondering if there might be an update on the final status just before you leave?

VIN 1FTFW1EF2BFA47669

My F150 is theoretically being "born" today, and may be on an assembly line somewhere at Dearborn if all is going as scheduled.

Take care....

For those checking this board, you can call the Ford Marketing Dept (800-334-4375) and they can give you an update on your vehicle if you have your VIN.

My truck is currently "in production"at DTP as of yesterday (Thursday).

There was a problem at the DTP assembly line, starting Wednesday night, with out-of-sequence parts -- hope parts aren't missing from my truck, but then again, maybe they'll mistakenly add the $2k (or whatever) nav system that I didn't want.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/42385-dtp-trucks-out-of-sequence/