Tracking request

The sticker has the date that it is scheduled to start production. That doesn't mean that scheduled date actually happened or is accurate. It also doesn't necessarily mean it is wrong either - I just know for sure that they haven't updated anything on your visability report. Those updates though are automatic when things happen - so to me, nothing has happened.

Because it is To Be Determined.

lol

didn't mean to be a pita. just anxious to get the truck and don't understand why some people get an eta before their trucks are even built, yet i don't have one after it's produced...

regardless, thanks a lot for your time and efforts!

Okay here you go ... ETA now says Dec-13-2010. Does that make you feel better? LOL :hysterical:

I find it hard to believe your vehicle will arrive yesterday when they just finished the build and it hasn't shipped yet.

I guess I should run over to the dealer and demand that they release my truck to me LOL

Thanks again!

Got one more question for you: Since my truck should be going to the dealer via convoy any day now, is there any way to track it/find out when it's going to actually ship? My dealer is only about 2 hours drive from the plant, so I would imagine it should arrive the same day they load it up and it would be very cool if I knew when it would arrive before my saleman :stirpot:

Thanks again for all you help!

Umm, isn't this the vehicle tracking forum and that is what you are doing here? I provide you with tracking information when there is actual information available. As far as a feeling of when things may actually happen may I refer you to the rules?

7.) I am not the plant, delivery system, production scheduler or your dealership. Don't ask me to estimate any type of dates or time frame for you, or why things are such and such or taking so long. I can't and won't. There are a million and one variables in what happens with your order - things take as long as they take.

My bad! Just trying to understand the actual process.

With the dealer being less than 2 hours away from the plant and the status now showing produced, will there be any additional updates before it's delivered?

VIN 1ftfw1r65bfa25658

Thanks again!