Track Status 2FMDK4KC7BBA71980

Hey there....I haven't had any luck tracking the status of my new vehicle VIN or finding the window sticker. I presume this means it isn't built or scheduled yet?? I get the message "The VIN entered was not found in our system. VIN requested is 2FMDK4KC7BBA71980" when I try to find the window sticker. Do you have anything I might not be able to find? Thanks in advance for any updates you can give.

Edited by RobL

I'm not a Ford employee, but my understanding is that the window sticker doesn't become available until about a week before the vehicle is scheduled to build.

It doesn't look like your VIN is scheduled yet, or you have the wrong VIN?

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=2FMDK4KC7BBA71980

Thanks, I got the same result...and yes I've read online here that the window sticker is available about 2 weeks prior to build date. The VIN 2FMDK4KC7BBA71980 is correct in that it's the one the dealer gave me...I just found it hard to believe that the Edge hasn't been scheduled for a build yet. I ordered it on 14 October 2010. When I called the dealer for a status update...they told me that the Oakville production complex had delayed production for some reason...I think he said they ran short of wheels??? I guess my request for a status update here serves a dual purpose....I'm also checking to see if the dealer reported production delays are real.....or if in fact they just didn't submit my order until later. They might be honest enough....:)