DTP C-crew

tapper

the difference between you and I, is that I don't care about what's going on in the real world. I don't let it bother me. It's kinda like this, the other day my friend told me the birds were falling cause the end of days are coming. Why worry about it when you can't change it or do anything. It's the same thing with a nuclear war, why the hell worry about it, your're going to die anyway and you can't change it so who cares.

As for the real world goes, I don't care about it, I live in my own world, I do my own things, I come and go as I please, then I work the man, "the man" the same guy that's making a dollar off my back. Yes my breaking back, and this is also why I think the rich should be charged 20% more in taxes. Boy am I glad I don't have to live in YOUR world.

U should be in my world I am RETIRED :reading:

Actually if you buy your volt down in California you get a 5,000 discount credit plus a federal tax credit of I think 7,000. So if you can prove residency in CA and pay cash for it, you save about 13,000 on the cost of that vehicle. And if your not smart enough to know how to prove a residency in another state to simply take advantage of a state EPA credit, then your stupid.

Get this democrat a government job, pronto... We need more deception and conniving in Washington. Word up!