2007 Contract ???

pwilli60

I was wondering, if a person takes a 35K buyout with full (30 years) pension, do they get any pension raises negoiated in the next contract? What does the union expect for retirees in the next contract? Would it be worthwhile to wait and retire under the new agreement or take a buyout now?

I was wondering, if a person takes a 35K buyout with full (30 years) pension, do they get any pension raises negoiated in the next contract? What does the union expect for retirees in the next contract? Would it be worthwhile to wait and retire under the new agreement or take a buyout now?

nobody can say with 100% certainty, but i think we would all be shocked to see any pension raises. if possible, take the 35 grand and get out with what you can.

and GO CATS

nobody can say with 100% certainty, but i think we would all be shocked to see any pension raises. if possible, take the 35 grand and get out with what you can.

and GO CATS

most of us with 30 at NAP are thinking the same thing, so we are planning to get out before Sept. 07

The 35 K will more than make up anything you can expect to get in future contratcs. I can't see much of a raise for retires in the next contract. It they were to get 200 a month it would take over 3 years to account for the 35 K. and I can't see that happening.