2011 eco-boost

nemosdad

Hello all! I've been lurking for a few months now on a few sites for info. Like this one the best.

I ordered an XTR with eco-boost; max tow package (3.73) and a couple of other doo dads on Nov. 30, 2010! I'll be checking blue oval for info as it comes out, as it seems people here know first!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I've been lurking for a few months now on a few sites for info. Like this one the best.

I ordered an XTR with eco-boost; max tow package (3.73) and a couple of other doo dads on Nov. 30, 2010! I'll be checking blue oval for info as it comes out, as it seems people here know first!

were you able to test drive the egoboost?

• 2 weeks later...

No. As far as I know, the tour didn't come anywhere near me. Buying on faith. However, since my outgoing truck is the 97 f150 with the 4.6, which replaced the '69 cst chevy truck with the 396 motor, I can't really go wrong with any of the new lineup. Or.....can I ?

Any how, I'll be phoning dealer tomorrow to see if there is any news.

No. As far as I know, the tour didn't come anywhere near me. Buying on faith. However, since my outgoing truck is the 97 f150 with the 4.6, which replaced the '69 cst chevy truck with the 396 motor, I can't really go wrong with any of the new lineup. Or.....can I ?

Any how, I'll be phoning dealer tomorrow to see if there is any news.

What did the dealer tell you? Do you have a delivery date yet?

Byrdman, the truck was supposed to be here today. That was when the dealer said it was scheduled for arrival. Couple of days ago I heard of a quality control on the ecoboosts and they weren't released untill the 26th. At least that's what a dealer posted on another site. I've got my dealer tracking it. Have been since 'bout 9:00am. No answer yet. I'm posting over on the 09-11 site in the main forum. I've got the decal and what not up over there My link