2011 F150 XLT Tracking Request

No such dealer code.

I apologize. That number is on my DORA. I assumed it was the dealer code. I asked my dealer to confirm that was their code, and they told me that the were unwilling to share their code with me. Annoying, but not worth trying to find a different dealer over.

I did notice that on the vehicle order confirmation the business manager had me sign, it listed the dealer code as:

F74434.

If it's not too much of a hassle, would you try that one? Order on the DORA is 1001, on the VOC it was 0000, but that was produced just to give me final pricing a few days before I actually placed the order.

Truck is an F150 XLT Supercrew 4x4 Ecoboost.

If you don't want to spend time trying to hunt for the truck, I totally understand and I'll wait until I have a VIN to request tracking.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Netvandal

I do not understand this crap I have been hearing from people lately of dealers supposedly not wanting to share their dealer code. WTF? That pisses me off and is clear to me that the dealership is totally clueless to their own daily business.

Yes that second number you provided is in the format of a dealer code and is probably correct. Before I tell you anything can you tell me the name of the dealership so I can in fact determine your correct order? Thanks. I don't want to tell you the wrong information.

• Like 1

I do not understand this crap I have been hearing from people lately of dealers supposedly not wanting to share their dealer code. WTF? That pisses me off and is clear to me that the dealership is totally clueless to their own daily business.

Yes that second number you provided is in the format of a dealer code and is probably correct. Before I tell you anything can you tell me the name of the dealership so I can in fact determine your correct order? Thanks. I don't want to tell you the wrong information.

XXXX XXXX XXXXXX

Thank you very much.

-edited to remove name to protect the innocent and the not so innocent. Thanks again cyberdman!

Edited by netvandal
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for balancing things out with the +1s. :) I guess you can never please some other people and for some reason then they go out of their way to make your life suck as much as theirs. Oh well.

Back on topic ...

Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - C185 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI Mar-06-2011, 23:00 ET.

Released from plant, looks like it will ship soon.

• Like 1