When Will 2011 F-150 Production End?

DUCKRACER

I am asking this question because Ca. may have some extra restrictions for 2012 and, as far as I can remember "new models" came out in Sept.

Yet, 2011 5.0 F-150s started arriving at Ford dealers this month and EB F-150 are starting to trickle into dealers just now.

So with the 2011ramping up slowly, will the 2012 models come in Sept, only giving the 2011 models about 8 months of production?

A response form anyone in the know would be greatly appreciated.

Jan. 17, 2011

• 5 weeks later...

As far as I know the 2011's were in late 2010. You just did not see them because they were either already taken or ordered. The production of the 2012's will probably begin just like every ford does especially with the 2012 Escape arriving at the same time, which is built along side the F150 in the Kansas City plant. But this information is from a ford dealer not within the corporation. Hope this helps always good to see another on the road in California!

As far as I know the 2011's were in late 2010. You just did not see them because they were either already taken or ordered. The production of the 2012's will probably begin just like every ford does especially with the 2012 Escape arriving at the same time, which is built along side the F150 in the Kansas City plant. But this information is from a ford dealer not within the corporation. Hope this helps always good to see another on the road in California!

Makes sense. Thanks for the info. Yeah, the weather is good here, but the political landscape is questionable.

Edited by DUCKRACER

I am asking this question because Ca. may have some extra restrictions for 2012 and, as far as I can remember "new models" came out in Sept.

Yet, 2011 5.0 F-150s started arriving at Ford dealers this month and EB F-150 are starting to trickle into dealers just now.

So with the 2011ramping up slowly, will the 2012 models come in Sept, only giving the 2011 models about 8 months of production?

A response form anyone in the know would be greatly appreciated.

Jan. 17, 2011

According to the most recent DNB (Distribution News Bulletin) the "Job Last" date for the 2011MY F-150 is October 21, 2011.