Tracking / VIN Request - Edge SEL

Bump:

Actually got the VIN from the dealer. OR so I hope so.

2FMDK4JC4BBA83036

Based on only 1 order showing from the dealer that makes me worried. Do you see this one there?

ps..thank you. as a new member and soon to be first time ford buyer im very impressed with you doing this for people.

Odered an EDGE SEL AWD - Metallic White / Blk Interior on Dec 21 (not sure when dealer actually placed order). Dealer told me that production is scheduled next week but did not give me a VIN number even though I asked. Could you please find my VIN number and confirm production schedule? Dealer is F13208 Order No is: 0002 That's about all the information I have on my vehicle order confirmation sheet.

VIN would be a huge help to track going forward. If not enough info I understand and I will just have to be patient or bug the dealer a little harder.

Thanks.

Edited by bri23

Recheck those numbers, no such entry exists. Searching that dealer code with orders from 0000 to 9999 yields one vehicle, a 2011 Expedition.

Check my update above. I was finally able to get the dealer to give me the VIN number. Concerning if you didn't see this scheduled or maybe I did have the wrong dealer number. Hopefully VIN number is easier for you to get information. Thx.

A VIN is typically easier to work with. However, next time please repost your VIN in your thread bumps, not in the top post - Rule 13.

Scheduled to start production on Jan 24th.

Bump For Update VIN 2FMDK4JC4BBA83036

Update on production / ship / estimated arrival time if available. Thx.

Awaiting Shipment - Released Ford Oakville Assembly, ON Jan-26-2011.

Rebump same time next week for futher shipping info.

Hoping for shipping or even estimated arrival date. Dealer says it should be very soon. If no update I will wait until Friday for next bump. Thx.

Hoping for shipping or even estimated arrival date. Dealer says it should be very soon. If no update I will wait until Friday for next bump. Thx.

Not sure if mine got missed or just no update. Sorry to repost if just no update.

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # (Allied Systems Ltd ) Ramp 60, Oakville Asy, ON Jan-31-2011, 06:00 ET.

Just got the call. Car has arrived! Can't pick it up until Monday as I guess they have service items to perform so it will be a long weekend but wanted to say Thank You. Excited and proud to be buying American again. Well...I guess Canadian but you know what I mean.