2011 Edge Limited Tracking Status Please

I just got my VIN and window sticker last Thursday - VIN 2FMDK3KC9BBA85681

I noticed that there is a date on the bottom (below the bar code) and it shows 1-17-2011. What is the significance of that date? I also went onto the syncmyride site and got an "error" message which I take means the sync has not been downloaded to that VIN number yet.

Any information that can be provided as to the status and hopeful ship date will be GREATLY appreciated. A sincere thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

Midwestbiker

Bump

VIN 2FMDK3KC9BBA85681

Thanks!

This should be my next to last post hopefully. Last one will be :camera: of the new EDGE Limited (Bordoux Red) and with any luck it will be before this weekend. Been sitting at the rail yard since Sunday. Dealer just says "Isn't here yet....." Will feel better when I own it verses someone offering more $$$$ for it than we negotiated. I know - paranoia setting in....

On a personal note - Cyberdman, I thank you and would love to be able to share a beer with you.

:beerchug:

You are welcome, glad I could help. No updates as of right now, but you will have your ride soon. I hope you like it.

Hey even easier than a beer - if you like what I have done, click the little green button on the bottom-right of this post and give me a +1. That and a picture when you get it will do just fine. Thanks.

• Like 3

I got the call at 1 pm yesterday! As of 7 pm yesterday, I am a proud owner of a 2011 FORD EDGE Limited! :happy feet:

Thanks for the updates and as promised, here is a picture of the car at the dealer right before I left. More pictures will be taken during the day but for now - this is what I have (Camera phone).

I want to take it on a trip now :play: The adaptive cruise control is really cool too.

Still lots to learn but enjoying it.

EDIT: :ohsnap: Having difficulty posting the picture. Suggestions or link to instructions?

24fcp4h.jpg

Edited by midwestbiker

Glad you got it and glad you like it.

It is easy. You need to have your image hosted somewhere and uploaded to the net, say Photobucket, or what have you - or even just have your own host or website. There are a ton of them. Get the link to your image and stuff it in the photo - insert image button above.