Tracking request for 2FMDK4KC6BBA87247

Hi Cyberdman,

I would be grateful if you could please provide me the status for the 2011 Edge that I ordered Dec 31st. I have just received a VIN of 2FMDK4KC6BBA87247 from my dealer. It is a Candy Red Edge with a 3.5L engine and 6 speed auto transmission.

I have read and understand the rules and assure you that I won't be wasting your time.

Thanks in advance,

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

Relax, he can't give you anything that isn't available - unless you just want them to make something up.

Listen to me - there is NO ETA available right now.

Don't get mad at someone because they aren't telling you what you want to hear. If you are getting updates from your salesperson and have a good enough relationship with them that they will provide you with updates then - please don't waste my time. In case you were totally unaware - where do you think I get this information from anyway? Your salesperson and I use the same system to look up this information.

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 76169 (Cassens Transport Ltd ) Ramp 60, Oakville Asy, ON Feb-17-2011, 04:40 ET.

ETA TBD.

• Like 1

Relax, he can't give you anything that isn't available - unless you just want them to make something up.

Listen to me - there is NO ETA available right now.

Don't get mad at someone because they aren't telling you what you want to hear. If you are getting updates from your salesperson and have a good enough relationship with them that they will provide you with updates then - please don't waste my time. In case you were totally unaware - where do you think I get this information from anyway? Your salesperson and I use the same system to look up this information.

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 76169 (Cassens Transport Ltd ) Ramp 60, Oakville Asy, ON Feb-17-2011, 04:40 ET.

ETA TBD.

Thanks for the update, At least I now know that it is on a truck.

My issue is I can't seem to get any information from them. They gave me the VIN and a rough estimate about a month ago and I have been unable to even get a response from them this week. You remain the only consistent source of status information about the delivery process for me and a good number of Ford customers. I apologise if you feel I was wasting your time as it was not my intent. The service you provide is a real benefit to people like me and is very much appreciated.

Hi Cyberdman,

No more updates required. It arrived at the dealership late Thursday night/early Friday morning and I picked it up yesterday. :happy feet: After the 1st 100 km everything is looking great.

Many thanks for your efforts in providing me with timely and accurate updates on where it was in the process. I'll post a picture here as soon as the weather clears and I can get it cleaned up again. In the meantime :beerchug: as we can't do it in person.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you any more, but glad you got your vehicle. Enjoy!

Hi cyberdman,

Not sure why you are sorry as you gave me 10x as much info as I could get out of the dealer. I really appreciate the status updates that you posted.

Here's final payment as requested for the great service you provide. I think it looks fantastic! Thanks again for all your help.

med_gallery_13073_310_37438.jpg

Edited by 4havnfun