DTP

Bigcountry

"Heard" that we (DTP) will be having a town hall meeting Monday and thats when they'll announce the amount of our profit sharing check! Supposedly Alan Mulally, will be there to make the announcement!?

I heard he was gonna tell us how much of a profit sharing check he was going to get!!!!! :hyper:

I heard he was gonna tell us how much of a profit sharing check he was going to get!!!!! :hyper:

I work at KCAP and we were told we were going to have a town hall meeting on Monday morning also. Then a few hours later our commiteman came back around saying it was canceled because the international and ford were in an arguement about the profit sharing.

They announce it to the media so that everybody and their Brother can know our business.What other profession do you know where every body else knows how much you make an hour,what your bennies are,how much profit sharing you will get.I think it's a joke,Why don't all of the Big Shots open there books so we can all see what they get.That's why the UAW worker is so loved by his peers. :gang:

Why have a Town Hall meeting to announce profit sharing to the employees when you have already announced it to the media?

I would guess its kinda like a pep rally type thing for the company to say "Job well done" to its employees. A motivational thing. Then they will say "GET BACK TO WORK!!"

They announce it to the media so that everybody and their Brother can know our business.What other profession do you know where every body else knows how much you make an hour,what your bennies are,how much profit sharing you will get.I think it's a joke,Why don't all of the Big Shots open there books so we can all see what they get.That's why the UAW worker is so loved by his peers. :gang:

If the company didn't do it, Gary would just to get his name in the paper.

• Like 1