Driver side window regulator failiure

Goalie30

2007 Expedition Limited.

Just experienced a driver side widow regulator failure. The truck is only 3 years old. Have read other places that this is a normal occurrance? Cost me $325 to get it fixed at the dealer. Is this just a bad part/design? Just dont think that it should fail after only 3 years.

2007 Expedition Limited.

Just experienced a driver side widow regulator failure. The truck is only 3 years old. Have read other places that this is a normal occurrance? Cost me $325 to get it fixed at the dealer. Is this just a bad part/design? Just dont think that it should fail after only 3 years.

As someone who has had many different Fo.Mo.Co. Products over the years, my parents and I have come to 3 conclusions about the vehicles:

1. They make great cars

2. They've have week transmissions and will crap out and...

3. Window Regulators will blow and with little miles on them, seen them go from 3000 miles - 70,000 miles.

This is the way it is, acceptance is key with Fo.Mo.Co vehicles.

As someone who has had many different Fo.Mo.Co. Products over the years, my parents and I have come to 3 conclusions about the vehicles:

1. They make great cars

2. They've have week transmissions and will crap out and...

3. Window Regulators will blow and with little miles on them, seen them go from 3000 miles - 70,000 miles.

This is the way it is, acceptance is key with Fo.Mo.Co vehicles.