Approx delivery date

andy1824

Hey everyone! New here! I'm going to be ordering a 2011 Ecoboost, either FX4 or Lariat very soon, but was curious about the actual delivery date. Dealer told me 6-8 weeks. Is this a reasonable/accurate build and delivery time frame? Thanks in advance!

I ordered mine Sept 18. I'm told it's scheduled to build this week, but I still can't bring up the window sticker.

I didn't order the EB because it was listed as "Late Availability" and I needed my truck ASAP...guess that didn't work out.

So my experience will be 6-8 months. I hope yours is better.

Edited by PitCritter

I ordered mine Sept 18. I'm told it's scheduled to build this week, but I still can't bring up the window sticker.

I didn't order the EB because it was listed as "Late Availability" and I needed my truck ASAP...guess that didn't work out.

So my experience will be 6-8 months. I hope yours is better.

It's anybody's guess. I have seen a lot of them in the 12-15 week time period, and others in the 4-5 month time frame. I spoke to customer service this week and they said the F-150's are being produced at a steady rate now, so let's hope for the 12-15 week time period.

They must have sped up a bit. I ordered mine January 28 and it's scheduled for production Feb 18th. 5.0 Lariat Screw 6.5box. Weird you can't get your window sticker. Mine appeared last Thursday. I have read the window stickers are put up a week before production.

Edited by spunkymonky

They must have sped up a bit. I ordered mine January 28 and it's scheduled for production Feb 18th. 5.0 Lariat Screw 6.5box. Weird you can't get your window sticker. Mine appeared last Thursday. I have read the window stickers are put up a week before production.

The trucks sound pretty similar, but I'm guessing yours is a 4X4. Maybe 4X2 is one of the things slowing me down.

Mine's an FX2 SCrew w/ 6.5' box and Luxury pkg. Best scenario is that I got the wrong VIN from my dealer and everything's a go.

In the Vehicle Tracking Forum, Cyberdman told me that I was scheduled for the 14th, but I believe I've been pushed back to the 28th for some reason. I'll ask for an update on Friday.

Hey everyone! New here! I'm going to be ordering a 2011 Ecoboost, either FX4 or Lariat very soon, but was curious about the actual delivery date. Dealer told me 6-8 weeks. Is this a reasonable/accurate build and delivery time frame? Thanks in advance!

I ordered mine on feb 3rd (lariat ecoboost 6.5box almost all of the options platinum white with 2 tone paint) and my dealer told me to expect 10-12 weeks.

Ordered a FX4 Eco 6.5 box on Jan 20, it will be built on Feb 22 and my dealer said should be here approx. March 10. He originally told me 6-8 weeks.

The long box I am refering to is the 8' box. A true long box. Yours is a longer box:), but not a long box. And good for you as there is no hold up at this time at Dearborn:)

The 8' box is not available on the SCrew. Only the reg cab and the SCab

6-1/2' IS the long box in the SCrew.

I just ordered a 2011 F150 Larait Ecoboost 4x4 yesterday. I was told 6-8 weeks but I would likely have a VIN number in two weeks. We'll see.

I just found out that i have a build date of March 7th. How long does it take to build a truck?? I also have a VIN# But i am unable to pull up my window sticker. Not sure why that is.

Your sticker generally isn't available until shortly before production. I'm scheduled for the week of 2/28 and mine's still not available.