tracking request for e250 1FTNE2EL2BDA74487

• 2 weeks later...

thanks. I take it from that it should be going to dealer correct? I'm only 40 minutes from plant so should not take long. Dealer is worthless for info and telling me it wont be there until 3/14/2011. makes no sense. thanks again.I hope my van didn't drive away like that cat drive away!!!! funny

Got ahold of higher up at dealer and told van goes back to plant after upfitter before shipped to dealer.

if new info from rerecieved or whatever please let me know. thanks again for your help.

1FTNE2EL2BDA74487

Edited by kudie

Got ahold of higher up at dealer and told van goes back to plant after upfitter before shipped to dealer.

Yes - that is correct. The plant has final say when a vehicle is finished or not. They have last inspection on any outside work.

That update was your vehicle on it's way back to the plant.

Edited by cyberdman

Dude! It still has to ship back to the factory, be accepted, reinvoiced, inspected for quality, corrected / adjusted as needed, released, request for shipping, received by shipping, loaded and then shipped. I am not here to give you the minute-by-minute play-by-play. Re-read the rules you were supposed to have read. After that, you can rebump toward the end of next week.

thanks. that update is still from the 5th when it left upfitters back to plant. updated info is not in system and they do not know why but it is definately going to be here by tomarrow. i live 40 miles from plant!! thanks again.

Oh yeah, you are correct. That is the last update listed. I can see the last couple of updates were sent to upfitters, received, released and resent from upfitters, but not received from plant or released from plant yet. Shouldn't be too much longer though.

wonderful. I am on east side of cleveland ohio and we already have 7 inches of snow!!!! tired of it.

Hopefully ford updated something finally so will try one last time for update. with snow maybe should have kept superduty.

Thanks again.

1FTNE2EL2BDA74487