Hankook Optimo H426 Ice/Snow Skates?

I have yet to find anything positive about this tire in terms of its performance. From what I've seen its another Firestone disaster in the making for us that have to deal with snow and driving in it. For instance look at the rating on tire rack. Is this tire is just getting a bad wrap?????? Come on all you owners that took delivery on Limited's in snowy areas pipe in here.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Hankook&tireModel=Optimo+H426

I have yet to find anything positive about this tire in terms of its performance. From what I've seen its another Firestone disaster in the making for us that have to deal with snow and driving in it. For instance look at the rating on tire rack. Is this tire is just getting a bad wrap?????? Come on all you owners that took delivery on Limited's in snowy areas pipe in here.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Hankook&tireModel=Optimo+H426

Ford had this tire made special for the 20" rims so this is a completely different spec. My new Explorer road and handled like a dream today and I love how the tires performed so far. Everything was tight in hard turns even with 5 people in the car and there was no road noise at all. This is my first experience with Hankook tires and I'm impressed so far.

Edited by GaryG

I've read some other posts on the other site where owners with Limiteds have had issues in the snow. We'll see on what others may chime in with here. Not sure if I will get a chance to try the new toy in the snow this winter.

Congrats on your new ride!!!!!!