New Ecoboost on order!!!

Heesman13

Hi,

This past Saturday my wife and I ordered an Ecoboost Platinum F150 with all of the bells and whistles. We are beyond excited. My wife's car is currently a 2010 Flex with an Ecoboost - liked it so much I wanted one of my own!

Eric

I ordered a lariat Ecoboost 6.5 bed with all of the options except the NAV system and i stayed with the 18 inch rims on feb 3rd and my dealer said 10-12 weeks before it is in. I am wondering what your dealer told you?

Troy

I ordered a lariat Ecoboost 6.5 bed with all of the options except the NAV system and i stayed with the 18 inch rims on feb 3rd and my dealer said 10-12 weeks before it is in. I am wondering what your dealer told you?

Troy

He said by the end of March - which would be what, 6-7 weeks? I had a Priority Code of "10" on my order plus this dealer seems to get ordered vehicles fast. My parents ordered a Ecoboost in Arkansas and they were told 12 weeks too. I think it does depend on the dealer. I could be wrong though.

Eric

Troy

When I ordered mine on the 5th I was told the end of March or beginning of April. Then I found out my truck style wasn't even being built until this past week. I don't see it coming in until the end of April.

:ohsnap:

FX2 SCAB with ecoboost, luxury package, and spray-in liner.

I e-mailed the dealer and he told me that i have a build date of march 7th and he also had a vin# for me. He also told me that i have $500 in auto show cash?? Not sure what that is about..... i will e-mail him today and find out

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a 145" screw, ecoboost, loaded XLT (chrome, conv. plus) offroad & max trailer tow on 1/22. Dealer said 6-8 weeks. Been almost 7 weeks and no VIN. I'm thinking it will be 10-12 weeks. Other dealers I've talked to said are saying 10-12 weeks, so that's what I'm going with. Sooner the better tho...

I e-mailed the dealer and he told me that i have a build date of march 7th and he also had a vin# for me. He also told me that i have $500 in auto show cash?? Not sure what that is about..... i will e-mail him today and find out

It's because the auto show starts in March, the 9th if I remember correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

He said by the end of March - which would be what, 6-7 weeks? I had a Priority Code of "10" on my order plus this dealer seems to get ordered vehicles fast. My parents ordered a Ecoboost in Arkansas and they were told 12 weeks too. I think it does depend on the dealer. I could be wrong though.

Eric

Did the dealer update you on delivery? Curious to know if it comes in around the time the dealer told you.

Did the dealer update you on delivery? Curious to know if it comes in around the time the dealer told you.

It isn't here yet. I got an update from my dealer and they are saying it should ship from Dearborn on the 31st of March with an ETA at the dealer of the 3rd of April. My dealer just told me he heard from our zone rep and the holdup is supposedly a wiring harness issue in the rear passenger doors.

I ordered a Platinum - is there something different in the doors I wonder?

Eric