Ordered F150 XLT Ecoboost

p38fln

Now that is getting strange! No news yet on mine...

Window sticker:

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1ET6BFB10648

It was built two days after mine in the same plant heading to the same dealer and it hasn't arrived yet? That's just crazy.

And a picture of the truck with its bed liner :)

2011-04-12_13-10-47_486.jpg

Edited by p38fln

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! I got an update today and supposedly it is on a train now. Maybe I will have it by the end of the week (I am not holding my breath!)

Crazy seeing familiar stuff on a forum - I recognize the paint job on the OTR tractor in the background of your picture.

Well, considering you live in the area, and its one of the larger companies, that's not surprising lol

It also seems that any truck sourced from KC had an unsually long dealy - which is anything with an 8 box and all FX2 models if I remember correctly

Edited by p38fln

• 2 months later...

So, two weeks ago, I called my sales guy for a status update on my order, which was placed on Feb. 16. He didn't have anything to report, and suggested that he would provide me with a status update every Friday (Obviously, to keep me from bugging him).

Well, last Friday came and went without a word from him.

Yesterday, I called the Ford customer service number, and got all that good stuff I wrote about earlier.

Today, I called my sales guy and left a message. When he returned my call, he said there has not been a VIN assigned, yet, and that it would probably be at least a week until a VIN would be assigned. I was given a VIN yesterday, and based on the window sticker, my truck should (hopeful) start production on Monday.

Isn't all the info that I got from the customer service line available to the sales people? If it is, then why would he not be giving me a current update? Is he being lazy?

Seems to be the story with all sales people!!!

• 2 months later...