MAP election

Fishman2

Before you decide to vote for in the upcoming election here is something to think about...There are now 250 temps in the building,none of them have been assigned to a job,they were all promised full time jobs if they come in and vote for the Green slate...I dont know about you but when I started at ford I was assigned to a job and had to learn it, they get to walk around all day...im just saying.....

• Like 1

Before you decide to vote for in the upcoming election here is something to think about...There are now 250 temps in the building,none of them have been assigned to a job,they were all promised full time jobs if they come in and vote for the Green slate...I dont know about you but when I started at ford I was assigned to a job and had to learn it, they get to walk around all day...im just saying.....

yep,I noticed alot of them roaming around last night. We had an issue like this at MTP years ago. Politics at its finest!

• Like 1

The company hires not the Union! We have on site MODs going on and that is the reason for it. Do you really think the company wants the Green Team to stay in control of the negotiations? You forgot to mention how we have the best local contract in the country and the Green Team didn't bow down to the companys demands of overcontroling work rules. Now remember that when you go vote and point it out to a friend.

• Like 1

The company hires not the Union! We have on site MODs going on and that is the reason for it. Do you really think the company wants the Green Team to stay in control of the negotiations? You forgot to mention how we have the best local contract in the country and the Green Team didn't bow down to the companys demands of overcontroling work rules. Now remember that when you go vote and point it out to a friend.

And remember the green team wanted us to vote yes on more concessions!! GO GREEN !!!!!

• Like 1

Yes the company wants the green team in place. That contract takes effect the Monday after the election....wait and see all the classified people singing the blues when they no longer have their utility classifications

And remember the green team wanted us to vote yes on more concessions!! GO GREEN !!!!!

if the call comes from the top, you have to pass it on, you dont have to like it, you just have to do what your told. now if you voted for that which alot of you did, then you listened. i did not!

Edited by firedude26

Yes the company wants the green team in place. That contract takes effect the Monday after the election....wait and see all the classified people singing the blues when they no longer have their utility classifications

Wanna bet? If your wrong you need to go kiss Bills A$$! Oh wait... you already tried that and it didnt work. Im just saying!

Edited by TFer

I have a position with the green slate. But I am now worried that this group is trying to take too much power and is hurting the membership

NO you dont! If you call going up to Bills office every two weeks begging for a job, a position. No one on the slate would ever come on here dogging them because they all know how much they do for the membership. Too much power? Like when they got us this product and job stability? Like when they showed their power and got us the best local contract in the country? I think that you are just a bitter person, busy spredding lies to the point that you actually belive them.