$4 a gallon

bpm382

It's just like any other supply/demand scenario. Prices will go up while the majority of consumers will bear it. Then, once consumer spending habits adapt the price will stabilize or go back down if supply stays the same. To bad you've got OPEC cutting production to try to control supply along with idiot oil futures speculators who screw up market pricing with no real basis in some cases.

I personally quit looking at the price at the pump a long time ago. lol.

Well we used to be a 2 pickup family, and had to sell the wife's 1/2 ton and go to a car. Now we're selling my 3/4 ton diesel and going to a 1/2 ton. All this to save on the price of fuel. But hey, I'm looking at the bright side. I'm buying a new F150 EB, so it can't be all bad....... :D

There is something about having a truck that just can not be met when driving a car. It is a given that fi you are buying a truck you are going to get hit at the pump. IN all reality, i guess it just depends what your daily lifestyle is. DO you really need to be able to tow 11k pounds or just pickup groceries?