order tracking

riley49

Can anyone here track my vin number and see where my pickup is?

the vin number is: 1ft8w3bt8bec30143

Thanks for the help. I am like my kids at Christmas.

try this...here is your window sticker...http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ft8w3bt8bec30143

try this...here is your window sticker...http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ft8w3bt8bec30143

Hey, thanks for that, but is there any way I can know when it might arrive or when it will be loaded on the train.

Thanks

...call Ford's customer service and give 'em your VIN to track it.

+1

I did this yesterday (press 0 for a live person) and they were able to give me a delivery date (confirmed what the dealer told me) and they also quickly confirmed all my options as some didn't appear on the window sticker from the link in the earlier post. It was nice confirmation and peace of mind.

Hello to everyone! This is my first post here. My 2011 F-250 XLT 4x4 gasser arrives April 11!

Tom

+1

I did this yesterday (press 0 for a live person) and they were able to give me a delivery date (confirmed what the dealer told me) and they also quickly confirmed all my options as some didn't appear on the window sticker from the link in the earlier post. It was nice confirmation and peace of mind.

Tom

What number did you call??