LAP

uawxlt

I am glad to see Ron was there we all know he sold out alot of Union Brothers n Sisters to set up his Home State before he retired

Unbelievable... The UAW negotiates 900 million dollars in the United States and you make a comment like this??????

The 2007 agreement and the 2009 concessions we all agreed to brought this huge investment to America because of Gettelfinger and I am thankful. Although I dont directly benefit many UAW members will.

I'm glad the UAW negotiated this investment in Kentucky and kept it from going to Asia or Mexico.

Many job opportunities for production and skilled.

Thank you UAW

Edited by louie
  • Like 2

:hysterical:

Unbelievable... The UAW negotiates 900 million dollars in the United States and you make a comment like this??????

The 2007 agreement and the 2009 concessions we all agreed to brought this huge investment to America because of Gettelfinger and I am thankful. Although I dont directly benefit many UAW members will.

I'm glad the UAW negotiated this investment in Kentucky and kept it from going to Asia or Mexico.

Many job opportunities for production and skilled.

Thank you UAW

:hysterical:

Ron had politics in mind when he negotiated He wants to run for congress :happy feet:

Why did it go from 700 billion to 900 bilion in a few months ?

So its unbelievable that you do not no what Ron did for his home state

Thats Politics maybe Ron will do something for us all if elected :hysterical:

For your information outsourcing by Ford increased 10 fold under Rons watch

Was that to save a assembly plant in his home state :banghead: maybe maybe not

I do know one thing UAW Workers are working one hell of alot harder now for less money than they did 4 5 or even 10 years ago

I do know that Management is being rewarded for the sacrifices of UAW Workers average profit sharing for them was 12,000 dollars and thats for babysitting line supervisors

In the end UAW dies or Lives its up to you Brothers and Sisters

56 million For Alan and Bill :happy feet:

Edited by uawxlt
  • Like 1