MY fisrt FORD

I order my first pickup truck last january... it's a super f-150 ecoboost... the proble is nobody on ford customer service can said when i'll recieve it,, they change the date each week since 3 weeks... i'm lost a little confidence to ford...

I fell like some who talk with a mailbox.. "i dont have any information for you mr.. Wait.. the truck will come a day " woww i'm down

By the way if someone can told me more information i'm here and my # is 1FTFW1ET6BFA97254

i f a second request... Do we need to install a grill to protect the turbo radiator in the front of the ecoboost ? If yes,, where i can find it ?...

Good day to all

A New FORD Fan...

Looks like it has been sitting around for a while for some reason.

Awaiting Shipment - Re-Released Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Mar-07-2011.

Very prelim. ETA the week of Mar-23-2011.

i f a second request... Do we need to install a grill to protect the turbo radiator in the front of the ecoboost ? If yes,, where i can find it ?...

Rule number ...

8.) I provide vehicle locator updates - status updates that can be found in your vehicle visability report. That is it. Don't ask me to provide you with anything other than that, i.e.: no build sheets, window stickers, production schedules, etc. You can look up your own window stickers.

You need more info than just tracking, how about you try asking the appropriate forum? That is why we are here.

Looks like it has been sitting around for a while for some reason.

Very prelim. ETA the week of Mar-23-2011.

Rule number ...

You need more info than just tracking, how about you try asking the appropriate forum? That is why we are here.

Yes zi notice your rules this morning... Sorry i m new on the forum world. ..... Do you have any news about my f150 1ftfw1et6bfa97254

Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - C252 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI Mar-02-2011, 16:01 ET.

Hello, for my VIN : 1FTFW1ET6BFA97254

my previos location was

and the new one was

Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - C252 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI Mar-02-2011, 16:01 ET.

5 days before loll

Do Ford have computer probeme.. what is the difference both ?

Thanks again

No, actually there is no problem other than a slight bug in the website. When I come in be default it lists one item - your last tracking info. Then I will click on the page for vehicle details to make sure I'm looking at the right order. Sometimes when I do that and then click back to the tracking page, it shows some additional items.

Expanded, these are your actual last few tracking updates:

Awaiting Shipment - At Plant Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Mar-04-2011.

Even funnier though as your ETA is still listed as Mar-23-2011. LOL!!!!! :hysterical:

No, actually there is no problem other than a slight bug in the website. When I come in be default it lists one item - your last tracking info. Then I will click on the page for vehicle details to make sure I'm looking at the right order. Sometimes when I do that and then click back to the tracking page, it shows some additional items.

Even funnier though as your ETA is still listed as Mar-23-2011. LOL!!!!! :hysterical:

Yes lol but overall is bad because i dont have any good ETA. Now. I think they ha problem with train capacity.

Thanks again(3)

Most orders don't even really list an ETA until it starts shipping to you, so I wouldn't worry about that really one bit. I just that it was funny that there was one listed even at all right now and that date has well past and it hasn't been updated.

Most orders don't even really list an ETA until it starts shipping to you, so I wouldn't worry about that really one bit. I just that it was funny that there was one listed even at all right now and that date has well past and it hasn't been updated.

Ok i understand....no more chanfe this morning

If you think that's funny you'll get a great kick out of mine. As of Friday (4/1) , my ETA to dealer was still listed as 2/28.

If you think that's funny you'll get a great kick out of mine. As of Friday (4/1) , my ETA to dealer was still listed as 2/28.

I talked with customer service this morning and the ladie told me to call again wednesday and she confirm that they had trouble with shipping since 1 month but the problem is back now. And the best is comming