Husky liner group buy

I have a group buy in the works for Husky lines for the 11 Ex on explorerforum.com. If anyone is interested in the group by, please let me know by posting here. I'm still working out the details with the vendor but I'm trying to get a list of who wants what. The bigger the order (more people), the bigger the discount.

Here is the link to the mats..

http://www.huskyliners.com/site//Custom%20Molded%20Floor%20Liners?dt=&d=2&ct=29&answer=202&previous=89#ColorChange

I'm hoping to get this wrapped up by Monday so we can get our orders placed and shipped.

Thanks

which one are you ordering? 1st/2nd row? cargo up to 2nd row?

does it matter which one we get? and what kind of discount?

Doesn't matter, I have 11 people in on it right now, a couple just want the 1st 2 rows, some just want the cargo, and some want everything.

As far as the discount, I'm waiting to hear back. I have autoaccessoriesgarage.com getting me pricing.. they wanted to know each persons order first (obviously the more people in on it, the bigger the discount) and I also just heard back from Husky direct and they are working on pricing as well and should hopefully know by the end of this week or beginning of next week.

I'm expecting 15-20% off from the autoaccessories website but nothing locked in yet.

So far here is the list of people (from the explorer forums) and what they want

blwnsmoke - 2 rows, both cargo

uniquename - 2 rows, no cargo.

Finch - 2 rows, both cargo mats

sid&geno - First 2 rows, no cargo

Justb_rad - First 2 rows, no cargo

gabella - 2 rows plug cargo (3rd row not available) - 3rd cargo well.

Jdraper - cargo mat (over 3rd row only)

klledoux - 2 Rows, both cargo

Lucille - 2 rows, both cargo

Fast40th - behind 3rd row cargo

silverback14 - 2 rows, extended cargo over 3rd row.

Edited by blwnsmoke

Does it matter what vehicle you need the liners for? I'm looking at liners for my soon-to-arrive F-150. I might be in.

No, it doesn't matter the vehicle, you are more then welcome to get in.

Each person will call up themself to place their own order once I get pricing. Whoever we go through will not ship anyones order until all orders and payments have been completed. This is for obvious reasons.. if they are giving us X discount for X orders, they want all the orders placed to warrant the discount.

I do ask that if anyone does say they are in.. they stay in. I do not want anyone bailling once they commit because it will only screw up everyone elses pricing.

are these better than the all-weather mats the dealer rdered? i have those coming but def want the cargo.

So put me down for the cargo liner for sure. I may do 1st/2nd row if the stock dealer ones are not up to snuff

are these better than the all-weather mats the dealer rdered? i have those coming but def want the cargo.

So put me down for the cargo liner for sure. I may do 1st/2nd row if the stock dealer ones are not up to snuff

Yes, they are significantly better. I ordered the all-weather as well and hoping my dealer will take them off the price of the vehicle and keep them. If not, I'll use them during the summer months when the streets are clean.

The husky's are cut to fit left to right and front to back. There isn't any carpet exposed whatsoever and the mats have a 1-2" lip on the sides of them so it's like a bucket.. it'll catch all the dirt and water so nothing will hit the carpet. When you open the door and look down at the lip (the part you'd stand on if you needed to reach the top of the roof, the Husky mats actually go up and cover this lip so even that carpet isn't exposed.

The 2nd row is a one piece carpet, it goes from the left door completely across to the right door and is molded as well. The dealer mats are just a single mat for left and right seat (nothing in the middle).

Then there are the two cargo mats.. one goes in the well area where the 3rd row would fold down and the other covers the whole 3rd row area when it is folded. These also have the lip to catch anything that.

See the link below to see the pictures of them installed. I don't know if you have to be registered to see them pictures.

cargo mat over the 3rd row http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308544&page=7

2nd row mat http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308544&page=8

Not sure if you have facebook, here is the 3rd row well area mat

The 3rd row well mat stays in there, the seats still fold down jsut fine to cover it up. You can get one or the other,or both.

I couldn't find a picture of the 1st row, but if you look at the cargo mat, you'll get the idea of the lip for the 1st row but again, it goes up and covers the door well area if that makes sense.

Edited by blwnsmoke
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Silverback, how much did you pay for that set? I didn't order any mats because I wanted to get liners instead.

Here are the prices:

Per blwnsmoke on, Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

We are going through Husky direct through their regional sales manager.

Pricing is as follows.

3rd row $62.18

Over 3rd row $77.17

First 2 rows, $101.03

If you get all, total is $240.38.

Husky will pay for shipping.

Contact Andrea Coleman, 620-221-2268, ext 115

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just installed mine. I got the front, 2nd row, third row and trunk liner. Great price. Also, when I went to install 3rd row I found a defect that I probably never would have otherwise found. I have limited with the 2nd row buckets. To install third row liner you have to flip up the 2nd row. My driver's side 2nd row wouldn't flip manually or with the electric switch. Took it into dealer and they could do it manually with a lot of force but not with the electric button. They took in car for repair next morning and fixed it.

So.. thanks to the liner buy I also found a defect and got it fixed.

Thanks guys.

• 4 weeks later...

Someone I work with had been telling me to get the weathertechs instead but, they are so much more expensive, I've never seen any group buys on those and the supposed benefits to them aren't possible with the Explorer's floor design. I finally left Andrea Coleman a message on the 5th and another lady called me back the next evening. I ordered the first two rows and the over the third cargo liner. I had been waiting to see if they would come out with a set for the '12 Focus and the girl said they just did so, I ordered a set for that too. She took $20 off the price of those. No more trash bags, dirty uniform shirts, or paper mats on the floors! That was the easiest ordering I've ever done.

Thanks blwnsmoke.