CEO Alan Mulally's 2010 Pay Up 48% To $26.52 Mln -PLUS others inside

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/EarningsNews.aspx?Id=1589860&SM=1

1)Alan Mulally's 2010 compensation rose 48% to $26.52 million from $17.92 million in the prior year.

2)William Clay Ford got $26.46 million, which includes $4.8 million in salary, $2.7 million in bonus and about $19 million in stock, option awards and other pay.

3)Chief Financial Officer Lewis Booth received $8.2 million in total compensation for 2010, more than double the $3.83 million he received a year earlier.

4)Mark Fields, the company's president of the Americas, got total compensation of $8.82 million, more than double the $3.98 million he received a year earlier.

5)John Fleming, Ford's head of manufacturing and labor affairs, had total compensation of $5.92 million, up from $3.85 million the previous year.

I'm TIRED of the victim mentality that a huge number of membership has... You know the guys I'm talking about, "You're lucky to have a job" "Did you get a paycheck this week?" ETC....

International is talking about pay cuts for us in this contract? Are they on fucking drugs? I still don't understand how we let those fucks bargain for us when they have additional benefits and pensions... how can they honestly give a shit about what happens to us? Wage cut.. fuck 'em ... Cut in benefits... fuck 'em ...

We have tried the "Performance bonus in lieu of raises" bullshit.. we all know how that turned out... The bonuses were the first to go! Nothing should be settled for other than guaranteed RAISES and REINSTATEMENT of all of our give backs!

I'm not talking about a 48% fucking pay raise like our CEO received. Just a modest 3% in one or two years of the contract. There was a LETTER OF UNDERSTANDING that there would be an equity of loss between salary and hourly during the hard times that was completely ignored.

These companies cry poverty and push piece of shit give back contracts at us every fucking time... what happened the last time, when we said NO... Nothing, the sky didn't fall.. the company didn't fold.. in fact the company prospered.

WE HAVE GIVEN ENOUGH, IF WE DON'T REGAIN OUR BENEFITS AND RECIEVE RAISES, IT WILL BE ALMOST HALF OF OUR CAREERS (12 YEARS) WITH ONE FUCKING RAISE. are you kidding me?

Change your mindset! Stand together and say its been enough!

Edited by 8yearswithoneraise
  • Like 5

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/EarningsNews.aspx?Id=1589860&SM=1

1)Alan Mulally's 2010 compensation rose 48% to $26.52 million from $17.92 million in the prior year.

2)William Clay Ford got $26.46 million, which includes $4.8 million in salary, $2.7 million in bonus and about $19 million in stock, option awards and other pay.

3)Chief Financial Officer Lewis Booth received $8.2 million in total compensation for 2010, more than double the $3.83 million he received a year earlier.

4)Mark Fields, the company's president of the Americas, got total compensation of $8.82 million, more than double the $3.98 million he received a year earlier.

5)John Fleming, Ford's head of manufacturing and labor affairs, had total compensation of $5.92 million, up from $3.85 million the previous year.

I'm TIRED of the victim mentality that a huge number of membership has... You know the guys I'm talking about, "You're lucky to have a job" "Did you get a paycheck this week?" ETC....

International is talking about pay cuts for us in this contract? Are they on fucking drugs? I still don't understand how we let those fucks bargain for us when they have additional benefits and pensions... how can they honestly give a shit about what happens to us? Wage cut.. fuck 'em ... Cut in benefits... fuck 'em ...

We have tried the "Performance bonus in lieu of raises" bullshit.. we all know how that turned out... The bonuses were the first to go! Nothing should be settled for other than guaranteed RAISES and REINSTATEMENT of all of our give backs!

I'm not talking about a 48% fucking pay raise like our CEO received. Just a modest 3% in one or two years of the contract. There was a LETTER OF UNDERSTANDING that there would be an equity of loss between salary and hourly during the hard times that was completely ignored.

These companies cry poverty and push piece of shit give back contracts at us every fucking time... what happened the last time, when we said NO... Nothing, the sky didn't fall.. the company didn't fold.. in fact the company prospered.

WE HAVE GIVEN ENOUGH, IF WE DON'T REGAIN OUR BENEFITS AND RECIEVE RAISES, IT WILL BE ALMOST HALF OF OUR CAREERS (12 YEARS) WITH ONE FUCKING RAISE. are you kidding me?

Change your mindset! Stand together and say its been enough!

Vey well wrote and thought out! I agree with you all the way.

• Like 1

That's ok, they already gave the workers a profit sharing (.0001%) of the pie. They took the rest.

SHAME ON THEM!.

I hope we get at least 20k for the next contract or I'll be on strike.

That's ok tho if we strike, because the 7,000 jobs their gonna hire are people waiting by their phones to come in and work, they already know a strike is coming down the pike, it's just a matter of time.

When we all sit out, all these temps are gonna work the lines and we'll be sitting out for months while the scabs are showing up to put a bolt in a fender for their 18.00 per hour.

The leaders must understand we want everything back, they don't care tho because they can't be elected out at the top..

It's not the local's fault, it's the elected leaders and teams of lawyers at the top, they are the ones to blame.

Didn't Alan say that everyone gets equal fair pay for the profits we earn while he was on the MAD money show in Dearborn????

I don't think upper management +our leadership at the top taking over 76 million of our money is fair do you?

Ohh but were so lucky to get a pay check this week!.. Watch some idiot come in here and say that.

Were at the stage now where compensation should be a right not a privilege. I don't wanna hear that shit.. It's is a right at this point.

Kinda like our parents told us driving is a privilege, when it's not, it's a necessity. WE NEED OUR FUCKING MONEY!

Chucky why are you posting with one of your profiles and then answering with one of your other fake ones in essence TALKING TO YOUR SELF???? LOL

• Like 3