Watching your vehicle being built

rammer77

• 3 weeks later...

Those videos are amazing. Wow. yeah watching your own vehicle being built via the internet would be a great thing.

thanks

That would be cool. Years ago, when I was in college, our Total Quality Mgmt class went to the Ford assembly plant in Milpitas, CA (near San Jose) for a tour. The plant has long since closed, but I'll never forget the sight of a worker driving a shiny-bright half-ton pickup off the end of the line, and having the grill fall out on the floor...which got run-over. We had a lot to talk about at out next TQM class!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i really wanted to see my Mustang being built but i've read that it's almost impossible for a customer to actually go see it on the line. i know one guy on another forum knew someone that worked on the line and they were able to take pictures of his being built but that was the best that could be done. would be really neat to do that though! even if to pay a bit extra for that option i would do it.