ETAP ISSUES/ PLEASE HELP

sajabio

I have been dealing with a ETAP issue since March 2010 and I am looking for someone here to help me please!!

I have been told by the company that ETAP only covers regional accredited school, but I can't find that anywhere in our contact., is this true? All I found is that it has to be a degree related program w/ is what I am currently going for. Could someone give me some advice on this situation please!!!

I have been dealing with a ETAP issue since March 2010 and I am looking for someone here to help me please!!

I have been told by the company that ETAP only covers regional accredited school, but I can't find that anywhere in our contact., is this true? All I found is that it has to be a degree related program w/ is what I am currently going for. Could someone give me some advice on this situation please!!!

Same as I suggested to another recent poster, call your benefits/ educational cordinator. They will be able to assist you the best.

Same as I suggested to another recent poster, call your benefits/ educational cordinator. They will be able to assist you the best.

I do appreciate your advice but I have already tried that route!! NO LUCK YET, I wont give up on this I will fight them till the death on this issue!! LOL

I just finished up my associates degree, so I have a lot of experience with ETAP. They will pay for most classes, they paid for all of mine except my internship(except when ETAP was eliminated). The schools can be online as well as something local, but yes they do have to be accredited and be sure to get the approval from them before you start classes. Oh and they won't cover private one on one instruction. I mention that because I had a friend that had to pay ETAP back because he took private music lessons . Don't forget that you can fill out your ETAP forms online. Which I can tell you is a hell of a lot quicker to do it online as opposed to sending them in :) .

The Tuition Assistance 2010 Guidelines state $5,000 per year for college credited classes towards a degree. It mentions nothing about accredited.

ETAP _ERC\'s_ Book.lb1.pdf