used to be 898

im glad i got this user name before the big rush , there was a nice letter in my mailbox that says alot of people are goona qualify for used to be 898, thanks once again joel for making me feel really good about voting for you-------walking around saline thanking us for our votes just over a month ago------stabbing us in our backs this month-----im feeling really at ease that our national negotiater has our backs at the national contract negotiations

• Like 2

im glad i got this user name before the big rush , there was a nice letter in my mailbox that says alot of people are goona qualify for used to be 898, thanks once again joel for making me feel really good about voting for you-------walking around saline thanking us for our votes just over a month ago------stabbing us in our backs this month-----im feeling really at ease that our national negotiater has our backs at the national contract negotiations

There wasn't much Joel could do. It's not his fault the company decided to market test EVERY product inside Rawsonville in 2007. As much as I'd like to put blame on him, I can't... I remember working on ETB HVL#1 when this market test was going on - they told us that if we wanted to keep the line in the plant, that we would need to start running at a minimum 210 jobs per hour... during that 2 month period, we cranked out upwards of 250 per hour... and we STILL lost the work.

I know he said in his State of the Plant in 2007 that we would all retire from there, but the sad truth is that if someone can find a cheaper way to make something, 99% of the time they will switch to the new way.

I haven't been at Rawsonville in almost 3 years - I'm stuck in hell at DTP. I'll probably be there for the rest of my time at Ford too. It sucks ass, but it's just the way it is, I guess.

There wasn't much Joel could do. It's not his fault the company decided to market test EVERY product inside Rawsonville in 2007. As much as I'd like to put blame on him, I can't... I remember working on ETB HVL#1 when this market test was going on - they told us that if we wanted to keep the line in the plant, that we would need to start running at a minimum 210 jobs per hour... during that 2 month period, we cranked out upwards of 250 per hour... and we STILL lost the work.

I know he said in his State of the Plant in 2007 that we would all retire from there, but the sad truth is that if someone can find a cheaper way to make something, 99% of the time they will switch to the new way.

I haven't been at Rawsonville in almost 3 years - I'm stuck in hell at DTP. I'll probably be there for the rest of my time at Ford too. It sucks ass, but it's just the way it is, I guess.

Yeah that market test was the entire plants undoing. We all did extra and in return the company and union promised us extended product contracts and new jobs. Well being at DTP as well everything we did never made a difference.