Tracking Info Request

VIN#1FAHP3N20CL171785

good morning CyberD, thanks for the help. ETA is June 20th but I have gotten word that it's only 2 hours out from my dealer in some distribution center in PA as of last Friday?.. but my dealer hasn't been able to confirm this perhaps you have some updated information?

Thank you again

In Transit - Received - 135327 (Csx Transportation ) Ramp 5R, Twin Oaks, PA Jun-10-2011, 22:51 ET.

ETA still Jun-20-2011.

It doesn't matter where the distribution center is - heck it could be sitting in a distribution center in your backyard. It doesn't matter. It is up to whenever the railyard can get it checked out and sorted and then turned over to the trucking outfit that will physically take the shipment from the railyard ramp / distribution center to the dealership. That takes time, and they aren't just dealing with your car, they are dealing with 100s of them. Right now they estimate Jun-20. I'd would only be concerned if that day has come and gone and you still don't have the vehicle. Until then, relax and deal with it.

I didn't mean to sound anxious cyberd but I had a feeling it was going to delivered soon and it has actually been delivered today and I will be picking it up tommorow! Thanks go out to you and Neuro for helping me out here... will post pictures as soon as I have them