Hello from Orlando

2phun

Hey from Orlando. My wife and I have been travelling to Germany and various other regions throughout Europe for a number of years, and I've always been a huge fan of the Euro versions that Ford offers there, especially the Focus ST/RS. Very happy to see that Ford is betting that I'm not the only one who wants big-car amenities minus the big car. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Focus ST in the (hopefully) near future to add to our household.

• 1 month later...

Hey from Orlando. My wife and I have been travelling to Germany and various other regions throughout Europe for a number of years, and I've always been a huge fan of the Euro versions that Ford offers there, especially the Focus ST/RS. Very happy to see that Ford is betting that I'm not the only one who wants big-car amenities minus the big car. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Focus ST in the (hopefully) near future to add to our household.

Did you get ypour focus yet?

Did you or will you go through Orlando dealer?

Orlando is good for Costco.,whole foods, & outlets!

I have been to never been to Germany but hubby is of German heritage-so many some day!

Stay cool!

Edited by trove