EEOC Complaints Against DTP

kitten

I heard there were some EEOC complaints filed against DTP and the Detroit office is sitting on those complaints because they are being paid off by the UAW/Company.

If this is true there will be big problems and suits filed against the state of Michigan. EEOC is in charge of handling worker rights complaints such a forms of discrimination and employee harassment on the job. I wonder if the EEOC can come in here and make a comment about this because I'm sure those people would like to know whats going on with their case files.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard there were some EEOC complaints filed against DTP and the Detroit office is sitting on those complaints because they are being paid off by the UAW/Company.

If this is true there will be big problems and suits filed against the state of Michigan. EEOC is in charge of handling worker rights complaints such a forms of discrimination and employee harassment on the job. I wonder if the EEOC can come in here and make a comment about this because I'm sure those people would like to know whats going on with their case files.

kitten is a retard and dosent know shit Edited by usedtobe898
  • Like 2

What do you do when the Local UAW will not represent you as hard as you feel they should?I can believe it that some people have filed complaints outside the plant but the EEOC will say, first go to your union.Remember this people-WE ARE THE UNION.Meaning the hourly employees must stick together on the job.Dont play into the game of 'deals' and stick together if there is an abusive/bully type supervisor.What that supervisor fears is the people working for him sticking together not Local 600 reps.Good-Luck.DTP is a 'deal shop' not a strong union shop,sorry to say.

• Like 1

GEEZE The rumers are true DTP people are a bunch of pussies

If your Union Rep has no balls grow some and stand up for your self

Running to eeoc is lame tell your foreman to go f*ck himself

Are you one of these cowards saying I don't wanna get in trouble :hysterical:

• Like 1

GEEZE The rumers are true DTP people are a bunch of pussies

If your Union Rep has no balls grow some and stand up for your self

Running to eeoc is lame tell your foreman to go f*ck himself

Are you one of these cowards saying I don't wanna get in trouble :hysterical:

No "kitten" is Chucky and he was fired for legitimate reasons f150....Now he is crying and wants back in seeing that he is never happy with anything in life. Serial complainer

• Like 1