2012 Focus Order - black

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been riding around the plant the past few days looking for black cars,guess what, no black cars.Mostly white and, the dark gray color but, no black. Good luck with your order.

I hope at least one will show up on the 5th :). thx

So what. Didn't you read my last update. As of that update on the 10th, it was still sitting at the plant.

Guess what?

No change in status - it's still sitting at the plant.

Yes I did, sorry for the inconvenience.

I thought the guidelines said once a week updates, once again, I apologize.

You totally missed my point. I was responding to the "still no call from the dealer, was built on the 5th." line.

Sorry, it's just my ignorance of the build process.

I thought it would have been shipped sooner since in another thread someone had a build date of the 8th and got a call from the dealer it was in.

We've ordered cars in the past and I'm surprised by the delay in delivery.

The fact it was ordered May15th kinda makes us a bit anxious even though the delay was an unavoidable act of God (tsunami).

I appreciate your time and efforts and in no way are trying to diss anyone, please don't take it that way.

Thanks!

No I understand, no worries. I wouldn't look too much into it. Your vehicle will ship when it has passed all it's quality inspections and everything else in front of it waiting has shipped out as long as there are no additional shipper delays. Things take as long as they take. That is why not guessing dates is one of my rules.

No I understand, no worries. I wouldn't look too much into it. Your vehicle will ship when it has passed all it's quality inspections and everything else in front of it waiting has shipped out as long as there are no additional shipper delays. Things take as long as they take. That is why not guessing dates is one of my rules.

Thanks!

Got it!

Was delivered on Wednesday to the dealer, they called on Friday.

Unfortunately I don't have any image hosting capability so I can't post a picture.

Thanks for your help and understanding!