STAP CHAIRMAN GONE TO THE NATIONAL?

Stap guy

No confirmation that I have heard (his brother has denied knowing anything about it every time I bring it up to him). But I have a hard time believing he wasn't given the position the day after the contract was signed. I figured Scott would be able to stay on until the lights were shut off for the final time, and then he would quietly show up at the National the next day. I still see that rat Richard McDonald slithering around town, so I'm sure we'll see Scott in tow soon after.

• Like 1

Is it true Scot Smith landed a sweet job in the national? If he did it really speaks to what has been going on.

Not many bites on this one,who cares what Scott does,the plant is closing,get over it enjoy your life don't be so fuckin bitter,your blaming the wrong people!!!!

• Like 1

Not many bites on this one,who cares what Scott does,the plant is closing,get over it enjoy your life don't be so fuckin bitter,your blaming the wrong people!!!!

Good to be Scott Smith though, nice gravy job coming up, like winning the lotto...cash for life. I remember Buzz saying at a ratification meeting he was a young and up coming guy....guess he was right.

• Like 1

I thought I would give a little advice from my own experience with plant closures. Tell the caw to keep their action centre and take that money and spred it around to the people losing their jobs. I have had the pleasure of 3 so called job action centres and they are USELESS....most find work on their own as well as all the other so called services. Truly a waste of money. Also a side note about buzz saying scott is up and coming.......GOOD LUCK caw! I guess if you pull your joy stick and your head goes up and down you are a rising star in the eyes of the caw. GOOD LUCK to all at STAP