Shipping ETA accuracy

Hi there just throwing this question out there, as of lately I know there were shipping problems in the recent past but are the ETA's on the orders close to what Ford gives out? My truck was scheduled for last week and shows an ETA at the dealer for August 8th. My serial number is 1FTFW1ET0BFC32325 and it is coming from the Rouge plant, being shipped to the Regina, Sk ramp via Chicago mixing center I believe. At least my 2009 was shipped that way and I suspect that my new one will come the same way.

I can't wait to get my hands on it I have some custom wheels and tires that are hopefully gonna look pretty sweet going on there when it comes in.

Thanks for any info,

Hi there just throwing this question out there, as of lately I know there were shipping problems in the recent past but are the ETA's on the orders close to what Ford gives out? My truck was scheduled for last week and shows an ETA at the dealer for August 8th. My serial number is 1FTFW1ET0BFC32325 and it is coming from the Rouge plant, being shipped to the Regina, Sk ramp via Chicago mixing center I believe. At least my 2009 was shipped that way and I suspect that my new one will come the same way.

I can't wait to get my hands on it I have some custom wheels and tires that are hopefully gonna look pretty sweet going on there when it comes in.

Thanks for any info,

Well to answer my own question orders are coming pretty quick in my case! my truck was scheduled for the week of the 18th of July and now has an ETA of August 3rd I called to see If they had gotten a train car number yet and they suspect it is close to the ramp already! Hope you all have similar luck with current orders, this speed of this order is amazing to me!!?

Well to answer my own question orders are coming pretty quick in my case! my truck was scheduled for the week of the 18th of July and now has an ETA of August 3rd I called to see If they had gotten a train car number yet and they suspect it is close to the ramp already! Hope you all have similar luck with current orders, this speed of this order is amazing to me!!?

The speed of orders really depends on what truck you ordered. Cab size, bed size, packages, tire size, color, bed liner, and other otions all affect the scheduled build time. Some of those things each affect the build time by adding 4 weeks. Then there are delivery delays which are outside of Ford's control (to an extent). Some have seen their trucks sit "at ramp" for many weeks before starting the delivery route. I think the delivery delays are shorter now though.

The speed of orders really depends on what truck you ordered. Cab size, bed size, packages, tire size, color, bed liner, and other otions all affect the scheduled build time. Some of those things each affect the build time by adding 4 weeks. Then there are delivery delays which are outside of Ford's control (to an extent). Some have seen their trucks sit "at ramp" for many weeks before starting the delivery route. I think the delivery delays are shorter now though.

The delays are non existant in my case, My truck is at Saskatoon at the ramp waiting for a load so it can be delivered, It was scheduled for July 18 for build and I can't believe how quickly it came in! thats only 10 days shipping from the build date to the ramp and that's if it was built on the monday. Build dates are always mondays on the dealer's order tracking sheets meaning it could be built any time that week, maybe they had mine pre-built and shipped it up!! Anyway I am hoping to go get it at the start of the week!

• 4 months later...

The delays are non existant in my case, My truck is at Saskatoon at the ramp waiting for a load so it can be delivered, It was scheduled for July 18 for build and I can't believe how quickly it came in! thats only 10 days shipping from the build date to the ramp and that's if it was built on the monday. Build dates are always mondays on the dealer's order tracking sheets meaning it could be built any time that week, maybe they had mine pre-built and shipped it up!! Anyway I am hoping to go get it at the start of the week!

Did you get the shipping, rail, etc. information from the 800 number? Or was the dealer able to provide that information?