HELP!

Die Wahrheit

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110830/OEM01/110839975/1424

Ever wonder why this union leader wanna be is always in the paper? Thats because the right wing want this to be the voice of the Union. But he's not> SO could someone at dearborn please smack this Republicant plant in the beak and shut him up. He do not speak for the union. This right winger will not be happy until we are all making $14 an hour. His goal is to divide and see his name in the paper. Dearborn stand up and be heard! Let it be known that this loser doesn't represent you guys....

• Like 1

http://www.autonews..../110839975/1424

Ever wonder why this union leader wanna be is always in the paper? Thats because the right wing want this to be the voice of the Union. But he's not> SO could someone at dearborn please smack this Republicant plant in the beak and shut him up. He do not speak for the union. This right winger will not be happy until we are all making $14 an hour. His goal is to divide and see his name in the paper. Dearborn stand up and be heard! Let it be known that this loser doesn't represent you guys....

Isn't he an elected committeeman? Then smack those who voted for him. I know somebody else that got elected by folks I could fantasize about smackin' . And this guy "represents" millions more than Walt.

(I don't condone violence, it's just a figure of speech.)

• Like 1

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110830/OEM01/110839975/1424

Thankfully, Gary doesn't represent me. I think one thing you need to understand is the media loves to create "stories" where there are none. So, on an article about strike authorization, the Automotive News goes out of its way to talk to Walkowicz for one reason and one reason only to create conflict. I heard how Gary ran against Bob King and was destroyed at the Constitutional Convention. But, the Automotive News quotes him? This is poor reporting.

• Like 2

Why the hell you people ripping on this guy? you all must be company people, because this guy is trying to save our jobs and get us money were owed. Give it up company people you wont get your way so stop the BS in here.

The thing I like is how they say 7-30k... That's a big margin, it's more like 20-30k...

I would rather get my raises and COLA and 30k back then to get a measly 7K 3500 after taxes, and crap xmass bonuses and BS 1K profit sharing checks.

We need to get paid for the profit they already reaped on us for the last 3 years..

PEOPLE are pissed and they deserve to be.

VOTE NO and VOTE YES TO Strike!...

GARY ROCKS!.. and when I see him I'm going to shake his hand!.

Ok Chuckie, Your word and endorsements go as far as your credibility on this site you Buffoon.

We are the highest paid Autoworkers of any in America. Still Ford agreed that we are now competitive.

Fine, the UAW should be able to negotiate more products and investment to ensure our job security and grow our membership on our current wages. Following Wafflemix is fine if you are shortsighted, uneducated and want to see jobs, investment and products flood into the Canadian and mexican markets. They want our lunch and following Wafflemix does nothing but force any new commitments to other countries.

Wafflemix will laugh at you and I while you and I are unemployed and he is collecting his pension. He does not have the interest of protecting 40,000 jobs and growing the membership.

He is not my Saviour and does not speak on my behalf, and to the members at DTP who continue to get run over by management understand that Wafflemix is ineffective. Ask DTP how that 25 page Local Agreement that Wafflemix negotiated the last time he was bargaining is working out on their behalf.

Edited by Empire
  • Like 2

Ok Chuckie, Your word and endorsements go as far as your credibility on this site you Buffoon.

We are the highest paid Autoworkers of any in America. Still Ford agreed that we are now competitive.

Fine, the UAW should be able to negotiate more products and investment to ensure our job security and grow our membership on our current wages. Following Wafflemix is fine if you are shortsighted, uneducated and want to see jobs, investment and products flood into the Canadian and mexican markets. They want our lunch and following Wafflemix does nothing but force any new commitments to other countries.

Wafflemix will laugh at you and I while you and I are unemployed and he is collecting his pension. He does not have the interest of protecting 40,000 jobs and growing the membership.

He is not my Saviour and does not speak on my behalf, and to the members at DTP who continue to get run over by management understand that Wafflemix is ineffective. Ask DTP how that 25 page Local Agreement that Wafflemix negotiated the last time he was bargaining is working out on their behalf.

I heard a good quote once--there are some peoples born to be great, some become great and some are dumb asses who think they are great. Let Porkchop be clear here-Gary is a dumb ass who thinks hes great.

• Like 1

we need to do an intervention!! You NEED HELP!! just relax and stay calm, stay away from sharp objects!! YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP!!

• Like 1